Necessary of Anti Virus Software
These days, “antivirus” is just a word for a tool that protects your data and your PC against viruses, Trojans, botnets, rootkits, rogue security software, ransomware, and all types of malicious software. Actual viruses are the least of your worries, since they lay low to avoid detection.
An Antivirus is the Final Layer of Protection
Antivirus is a program which makes your system clean and secure from harmful virus, worms and attacks through scanning process. It detects suspicious websites and files that contain malicious programs before they enter the computer and block malicious tracking software from being downloaded to your system. Automatic virus removal is a simple process, and it is also very extensive.
Antivirus software was originally developed to detect and remove computer viruses, hence the name. However, with the proliferation of other kinds of malware, antivirus software started to provide protection from other computer threats.
- Make a computer run slowly
- Prevent computers from booting up
- Damage parts of the system or amend how the system operates without the
owner’s knowledge Be used to steal personal details
- Move from machine to machine on a network
- Attack other machines using machine as a host
Send out unauthorized messages
Not having anti virus on a computer is like inviting a criminal into the home or having an uninvited guest! They then cause havoc or steal from the owner. Today’s internet has provided many ways for virus attacks and there are thousands of threats. To be safe from these it is vital to police the computer and have it protected at all times. The Importance of Antivirus Software cannot be underestimated.
Everybody wants their laptops to work at peak performance all the time, but that’s not going to happen if you don’t take proper care of your laptop. There are a million ways your laptop’s performance can go downhill and you can’t take care of all of them.
Basic Laptop Maintanence and tips
- Keep your laptop clean
- Regularlu clean the hardware parts of your laptop
- Keep the operating System snappy
- Run regular operating Systems and updates
- Upgrade the laptop Hardware
- Perform Disk clean up
- Optimize your Hardware
- Checking the battery power regularly
- Use System restore
- Keep your battery clean
- Clean the Laptop regularly beware of dust
- Shutting it properly
- Shut your laptop down before cleaning it. Turn it off completely and only then start the process of cleaning your laptop. Don’t just make sure your laptop is unplugged; also remove its battery.
- Hold the laptop upside down and tap its back; you will find a lot of dirt that will come out of the crevices of the keyboard.
- Take a can of compressed air/blower/vacuum cleaner and point it at the keyboard to start cleaning it. More dirt and dust will come out of your keyboard. After that use a soft brush to remove this dust.
- Increase the battery life by switch it off When not in use
- Clean the screen using LCD Cleaner
- Safely using your laptop will help ensure that your laptop works properly and you don’t get hurt. Improper use or not being aware of safety issues can cause your laptop irreparable damage. These safety tips should be added to your weekly laptop maintenance routine and will help you stay productive and safe no matter
Your computer might not come with as high of a price tag or as many moving parts as your car, but laptops and desktops require just as much regular maintenance to keep running efficiently and securely. Desktops come with lots of peripherals that need regular upkeep and cleaning
- Clean your computer & Keyboards
- Monitor Cleaning
- Mouse cleaning
- Organize your cords
- Clean your pheripherals
- Re-built your Desktops
- Change all your Hardwares
- Have ups connected
- Never unplug peripherals from the computer when it is powered up.
- Do not let a lot of programs load up when you start your computer.
- Do use an antivirus checker regularly
If you have a high speed Internet connection, you need a firewall program
Improves Business Health.
- Maintenance of machines with Computerized Numerical Controls requires special skills.
- Organizations lose millions of dollars every year owing to system failures and downtimes. In order to keep your systems up and running, taking the help of experts for infrastructure maintenance is a safe bet. With an option of long term as well as short term maintenance contracts, you can leave the responsibility of all your maintenance issues on True serve Technology.
- Our experienced resources will make sure that critical issues are handled in time so that it doesn’t affect your business adversely.
- You will get a peace of mind with no hassele of issues to tend to
- Basic maintenance package is more than sufficient. In fact, you may want to do your own maintenance.
Benefits of AMC
- Improves Productivity
- Minimizes chances of failures, reduces downtime and increases productivity.
- Improves Performance
- At every visit, our engineer records the problems observed & action taken for individual instrument, helping you to maintain a detailed history of the instruments for better analysis and improved performance.
- Saving on spares cost
- AMC customers save on spares as a result of preferential rates offered and also due to reduced usage of spares because of regular maintenance
The contract is usually for the period of 1 year and can be extended up to three years or five years as per the mutual understanding of both the parties.
Usually the service providers give only service support and would charge separately for every part under AMC. However, in some cases, few parts are replaced during the visit by service engineer when it is mentioned in AMC contract that limited parts will be replaced.